Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mmm! Another cupcake!

I received another unexpected package in the mail today...this ADORABLE Cupcake ornament from my friend Melanie B. - isn't it the cutest! :)

Melanie admitted to me today that she was getting worried because I hadn't said anything about it but then once she saw that we had a big snow storm she was able to rest a little easier knowing that it was possible that I hadn't been up to my PO Box to get it yet.

Thank you so much Melanie! I'm beside myself to think that you would send me such a special gift. You are so sweet to me!! I absolutely love it! I'm going to have so many special ornaments on my tree next year, now. I'm so excited!! :)

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Melanie said...

:) I'm so glad you liked it! I thought it was cute. Looks yummy, too, don't you think?!