Monday, December 22, 2008

More Winter White!

Unbelievable! We have a total of at least 16" of snow at our house! Woohoo! Wish I was home to enjoy it but today was the day that we decided to head up to Seattle to start celebrating Christmas with family - it only took us 3 1/2 hours of driving time instead of 3. Not so bad! Seattle has lots of snow up here (maybe not as much as at home, though) but the roads are all bare and wet compared to our roads around home where chains were required on all vehicles. It was nutso but oh so beautiful as you can see by today's pictures...

The Pearl District - downtown Portland at 7:00am this morning.

Heading out of Portland after working out at the gym (8:30am).

Aaron and I outside our house as the snow continued to come down. Man I'm loving this!

I have more pictures but I forgot to recharge my battery before we left for Seattle so I'm not sure I have enough battery life to pull those yet...LOL! Luckily we have our good camera with us so we'll be able to get some AWESOME Christmas pictures. Can't wait! :) Maybe I'll even FINALLY get some of these pictures scrapbooked...now wouldn't that be a concept! :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: