Monday, November 3, 2008

A very full weekend...

What a busy weekend! From Halloween to the whole time change thing to "Sushi Saturday"and everything in between...what fun! :)

Aaron decided to take me out on a date Saturday night (Woohoo for me!). We went to the movies first and saw "Zach and Miri..." and surprisingly even with all of the language, content, and nudity...I really liked this movie. LOL But shhhhh! Don't tell anyone. People might get the wrong impression of me. ;)~ It was just so funny, and awkward, and did I say funny already? LOL :) We then went out to dinner at a place called Manzana's and then out to a bar/bowling alley/billiards place for a couple of drinks. We had a really nice time and I can't wait to do it again...maybe even with some friends? That could be WAY fun!

Then, on Sunday we decided to hop in the car and drive to Seattle to FINALLY check out my new little nephew that was born a couple of weeks ago. Awwww, isn't he so cute! He makes me want to have another baby...babies are absolutely the most precious creations in life! From the sounds of it he is sleeping pretty good and doing very well...he just looked absolutely adorable and I could've held onto him and snuggled with him all day. So sweet!

Now...I can't wait to see what happens this coming weekend. Hopefully lots more fun...I'm addicted. LOL

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

0 comments: