Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My car is official!

Ok, I finally did it! I put my "ad" on the back window of my car. Wow! It's only been sitting here for about 2 years now. Talk about a procrastinator! LOL It wasn't the easiest thing to put on but, well, at least its finally on. :) The only other thing I worry about is that no one will know what Close To My Heart is...lol. I figure that people can visit my website or even phone or text me for more information, though, right? :) Heck, I even put an apple sticker in the corner of my window since I'm such a MAC girl. Way cool! :)

I hope your day is going well. I'm currently in my Creation Station working on my Team Club Layout using the Aspen papers. Can't wait to show it off - hopefully within the next few days. YAY!

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)

0 comments: