Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cupcakes = Zen!

Yippee!! - While I was out shopping all by my little lonesome (Can you tell that I wish I had a friend to shop with? *pout*) at Bridgeport Village in Tualatin today I ventured into a neat little bath store called Zen and look what I found...

Cupcake PJ Pants!!!!! Woohoo!!

I am SO excited over these! I just couldn't leave them sitting on the table unpurchased, right? So I took them up to the register all giddy and made it a done deal. *hehehe* I think I'm going to wear them the rest of the night with my cool "Show Me Your Cupcakes" t-shirt from Cupcake Royale...and maybe someday I can even eat a pink frosted white cupcake in them, too. *dreaming of that day* ;)

OH...and I'll be sure to make a scrapbook page modeling my new duds when I get my hands on the hot new Cupcake stamp set we're getting...but shhhhh! Don't tell anyone I know about that, ok? *teehee* ;)

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)

2 comments:

lovinpaper said...

Those are awesome!! Love them. Love your music also on your blog!
Heather

Shannon Buck - www.stampinbuds.com said...

Thanks Heather! I've added more music to it over the last several days, too.

As for my jammies...I wear them all the time and LOVE them. They are so comfy. :)

~Shannon~