Thursday, September 18, 2008

You can call me Sleepless in Seattle...

Only I guess that name doesn't really, truly apply to me since I live 3 hours south! LOL - Oh well! How about a very early morning HELLO~ to all my bloggin' buddies out there, instead! :)

So, yeah, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to discover that my sleeping pattern is a little outta sorts this morning. No biggie though! I decided not to fight it any longer and just got up and started surfin' the long list of blogs I've been meaning to check out lately - secretly hoping that it would tire me out so I could go back to bed for a few hours...lol! I guess it's maybe not the best use of my time considering everything I need to get done this week but I just think that every now and then a nice subtle breath of fresh air is all it takes to re-energize your spirits and get you back in great working order. (sure hope I'm right on that theory! LOL)

While I was surfing around this morning I made a quick stop at http://jennifercox.typepad.com/the_sandy_hearts_blog/ to see what my friend Jennifer has been up to. Well, lo and behold, she's moving her blog too! LOL And yes, curiosity got the best of me so I went to her referring link at http://sandyhearts.blogspot.com/ and once again found the sweetest little msg from her talking about how I've inspired her, yet again! (Jennifer, you're just too good to me! *hehehe* If you keep this up my head will be the size of Texas by Friday - not a very becoming look, I'm afraid, but I like it! LOL)

Have a great day everyone! I'm off to fiddle some more with this blog with the high hopes of deckin' it out all cute and stuff before I really need to bust my buns and get my day started. :)

~ *Stampily Yours* ~ Shannon! ;)

0 comments: