Friday, September 26, 2008

We're under 24 hours now!

Holy cow! In less than 24 hours we'll be on a plane to London. (*grabs a paper sack*) - LOL!

It's so funny that I don't think that I'm too nervous about the flight from here to Georgia...but the one from Georgia to London has me feeling sick, sick, sick! I can barely eat, I can barely function normally. I think once I'm there I'll be fine, though. I just can't imagine how a plane can stay up in the air for so long without having to fill up or pull over. And I sure hope it doesn't have to do EITHER! LOL Also, flying over the ocean for so long...that can't be comforting either. When the plane finally touches down safely I won't be surprised if I burst into tears and kiss the ground. LOL If I do I'll try to AT LEAST post a picture of me kissing the ground...(*but don't hold your breath for it!*).

Stay tuned for more pictures of my adventures to come! :)

~ *Stampily Yours* ~ Shannon! :)

0 comments: