Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fun Quizes...

We all know I have a thing for Starbucks & Cupcakes. So I've taken these little quizzes to help clarify my personality based on some of my favorite things. :o)

What kind of Coffee are you:
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofcoffeeareyouquiz/

I took the test and I am a: Frappaccino
~ At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern.
~ At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent.
~ You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet.
~ Your caffeine addiction level: low

What does your Cupcake say about you?
http://www.blogthings.com/thecupcaketest/

I took the test and this is what my Cupcake has to say about me...
~ At parties, you tend to be a social butterfly. You enjoy making conversation and making sure everyone is having fun.
~ You hardly have any restraint. You only hold yourself back when absolutely necessary.
~ The most important thing in your life is fun.
~ You are laid back, flexible, and easy to get along with. To know you is to care for you.

~*Stampily Yours*~~Shannon! :)~

0 comments: