Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to you! :)

I hope you enjoyed a wonderful day filled with lots of family, friends, and <3 felt traditions. :)

This was the very first Thanksgiving for me since my divorce this past spring and I have to admit that it was much harder to get through than I thought it was going to be. I am definitely counting the many blessing in my life starting with the prayers that God is so graciously answering for me as well as my wonderful support system that I have in place...aka...my Family & Friends. :)

I originally wanted to post my 7 days of thanks like I did last year but the days just kinda snuck on by before I realized what had happened. So here I sit posting this msg late in the evening on Thanksgiving day, hoping it finds you well, and trying to decide if I'm going to hit any of the Black Friday sales in the morning...I'm actually thinking I may stay away...LOL! Afterall, I do cherish my life. :P

Anyways, thank you so much for making my blog a success as well as supporting me in my Close To My Heart business. You are the <3 of my business and am I am looking forward to helping you make the most out of your memories. xoXox <3

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: