Monday, February 2, 2009

85 lb front squats & I didn't even break a nail!

An update for:
Monday, February 2nd, 2009

Dear Blog Journal,
Today's workout was a good one for me...tough, but a good one. :) I completed a PR in the front squats with 85 lbs and I didn't even break a nail. ;)~ I also did 8 rounds of the actual workout while really trying to pace myself. So that was pretty cool. :)

I also wanted to say THANK YOU to Jami for coming up to me and giving me some advice about the "letter" I got this weekend. Thank you so much for offering to talk it over with me. I really appreciate it! I'll keep you posted on if I hear anything more. :)

Here is what we did for the Workout:
Skill was:
  • Barbell Front Squats (I did 85 lbs! - new PR): 3-3-3-1-1-1
  • 10 Xchop to halo
Workout was: 15 minutes test - I did 8 rounds
  • 10 push-ups
  • 10 flippy kettlebell squat thingies
  • 10 box jumps (I did steps)
My food intake:
Breakfast: 1/2 cup Oatmeal w/ 1 scoop Glutamine & 3/4 scoop Max Pro Vanilla, 1 oz Max Ultra 100 Vitamins
Lunch: Fresco Chicken Bowl - Taco Bell
Snack: 4 oz Monavie
Dinner: Taco Del Mar Taco Salad
Snack: Cupcakes (MMMM!)
Water intake: Not enough

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~
Visit my main website
Visit my other blog

0 comments: