Thursday, January 22, 2009

Yay! I did it!

An update for:
Thursday, January 22nd, 2009

Dear Blog Journal,
Today was a good day! Not only did I enjoy today's workout at the gym but I also tried some new things that I hadn't tried before...namely push presses with a real push press bar! I pressed approximately 60 lbs and impressed not only myself but those around me that were witnessing it for the first time. Very cool! Nathan also set me up for throwing down the bar so that I can get comfortable with that. OY! That just made me feel plain stupid. ROFL I think I tossed it down like a sissy! I was scared to do it and scared that it was going to make a loud bang...UGH! But oh well, it's over and done with now and hopefully I won't have to use that technique very often. ;) I wonder what's in store for us tomorrow. Hopefully something as fun as today's workout. *fingers are crossed*

Here is what we did for the Workout:
Skill was: 5 rounds
  • 2 practice push presses
  • 5 push presses
  • 5 cross chop to halo each side
Workout was: # of rounds in 15 minutes - I did 10! And was 2 push-ups shy of 11. *groan* :T
  • 5 right kettle bell swings (20 lb)
  • 5 left kettle bell swings (20 lb)
  • 5 hi-pulls right side (20 lb)
  • 5 hi-pulls left side (20 lb)
  • 10 push-ups
My food intake:
Breakfast: 1/4 cup Oatmeal with 1 pk. Kashi hot cereal w/ 1 scoop Glutamine & 3/4 scoop Max Pro Vanilla, 1 oz Max Ultra 100 Vitamins
Lunch: Lean Cuisine Chicken Enchilada
Snack: 100 Cal Pack
Dinner: WW Sesame Chicken
Snack: 1 slice of frozen pizza
Water intake: Not enough

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~
Visit my main website
Visit my other blog

0 comments: