Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mmm! Sushi Saturday!

An update for:
Saturday, January 10th, 2009

Dear Blog Journal,
The 8am class this morning was the first class to try out the new gym after the big move last night. The gym is beautiful...and BIG! It's so awesome!! I think Nathan and Tina are going to see much success in it. :)

Today was also another trying day at the gym for me, though. :( I ended up with stomach cramps (right above my stomach and below my ribs) again after doing the Med Ball Around the Block and the Sprints. Maybe I'm trying to push myself too hard? I really don't know...but its frustrating! Not sure if I need to change up my eating before I head to the gym...or what? So if anyone out there has any ideas I would love to hear them!

I did great at the rowing portion again, though, and got a comment about it from my partner which was really cool. Tomorrow is my day of rest before I hit the gym 2x next week and then I'm off on my trip to Utah to attend the Close To My Heart Album Retreat. Very cool! Can't wait!

Other than that it was SUSHI SATURDAY! My favorite day of the week where Aaron and I take the girls out for Sushi at our favorite restaurant! :) I overate as usual but it was soooo good! :)~

Here is what we did for the Workout:
Skill was:
  • 5 windmills each side
  • 5 pullups
  • 15 Kb Swings
Workout was: (Partner)
  • 2 minute Ring Hold
  • 100 wall ball
  • Med Ball around the block
  • Bear Craws (8)
  • Springs (12)
  • Broad Jump (8)
  • Row 1000m
My food intake:
Breakfast: 1/4 cup Oatmeal with 1 pk. Kashi hot cereal w/ 1 scoop Glutamine & 3/4 scoop Max Pro Vanilla, 1 oz Max Ultra 100 Vitamins
Lunch: Sushi, Tempura, Unagi (I LOVE SUSHI SATURDAY!!)
Other: 4 oz MonaVie
Snack: a couple of costco samples
Dinner: Curry Chicken Stir-Fry, Homemade Jalapeno Bread
Snack: 100 Cal. Pack
Water intake: 40 oz or so

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~
Visit my main website
Visit my other blog

0 comments: