Saturday, January 31, 2009

It wasn't good today...

Today's workout was the toughest one I've done yet...UGH! And while I would like to tell you all that I trudged through it...I can't. :( I felt sick to my stomach, my bad shoulder was feeling iffy, I was exhausted, and overly frustrated so I just picked up my belongings in the middle of class and walked right on out the door. :( I know...I know...I shouldn't have done it but sometimes you just have to remove yourself from the situation and calm down on your own. The worst part is that I didn't tell anyone that I was leaving...well except for Aaron so at least someone knew.

On the flipside of the coin, though...I'm looking forward to getting back into the gym on Monday. Guess I had better go sign up for my classes since I haven't done that yet, huh? Sorry for the inconvenience Nathan & Tina...that's not usually like me. :T

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~
Visit my main website
Visit my other blog

0 comments: