Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I can't quit yawning!

An update for:
Monday, January 19th, 2009

Dear Blog Journal,
Today was my first day back to the gym after being gone at the CTMH Album Retreat where I had so much fun hanging out with all of my favorite friends! We stayed up late and got up way too early every morning...but that's just typical and fun! I knew I would be super tired and sore after this first workout but I surely didn't expect to yawn so much during it. LOL I felt like a walking zombie but yet I felt good about getting back in there after having some time off. :)

Here is what we did for the Workout:
Skill was: 5 rounds
  • Barbell Front Squats
  • 10 ring pushups
Workout was: 7 Rounds (I only did 5)
  • 7 Med. Ball Cleans
  • 7 Burpees
  • 7 Ring Rows
My food intake:
Breakfast: 1/4 cup Oatmeal with 1 pk. Kashi hot cereal w/ 1 scoop Glutamine & 3/4 scoop Max Pro Vanilla, 1 oz Max Ultra 100 Vitamins
Lunch: Panera French Onion Soup
Snack: Grande Dirty Pumpkin Spice Chai
Dinner: Chicken Rigatoni, Garlic Toast
Snack: 100 Cal. Pack
Water intake:

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~
Visit my main website
Visit my other blog

0 comments: