Sunday, January 11, 2009

A full-on rest day!

An update for:
Sunday, January 11th, 2009

Dear Blog Journal,
Today was a full on rest day! YAY! I really needed it, too. We went shopping for some new clothes for my upcoming Album Retreat event (this week!) but only ended up with 1 new North Face shirt. I did try on a pair of really nice North Face khaki's that looked great AND I was able to go down 2 whole sizes in them!! I was FLOORED! But in the end I didn't get them...LOL. They were a little shorter in the legs than I wanted them to be...which was a major bummer. So I'm really bummed about that. :( If only they made them a little longer. *sigh*

So no workout for me today but I did get on the rowing machine this evening and I did a full-out row of 250 meters x 2. My time was down to 55 seconds with a pace of 1:50! Wow! I think when I first started I was just over 2 minutes or so for my pace. Very cool improvement!

My food intake:
Breakfast: 1 egg, 1 piece of toast, 1 oz Max Ultra 100 Vitamins
Snack: snack pack (max muscle snacks)
Lunch: Waldorf Salad from California Pizza Kitchen
Other: 4 oz MonaVie
Snack: Trail Mix
Dinner: Tuna Steak, Asparagus, Jalepeno Bread
Water intake: 64+ oz!!

Determined to look fine in 2009 -
~Shannon ;)~
Visit my main website
Visit my other blog

0 comments: