Saturday, December 13, 2008

You'll never guess what I found in Downtown Portland!

Woohoo! I'm so excited!

Aaron and I left early this morning so that he could drop me off at Starbucks downtown for a latte and wi-fi while he heads out to his Saturday morning workout. On our way into the city I must've been lookin' through my contacts clearly today because lo and behold I found a new cupcake place called Cupcake Jones...YIPPEE!! They do seasonal cupcakes so their flavors change DAILY! How cool!

I had a Gingerbread cupcake (yes, even after I've been good with my eating habits all week!) and OH MY GOSH it was soooo good!! I also picked up a couple of other cupcakes to bring home to the girls AND some doggie cupcakes for Cody and Chip. They're going to LOVE them!

The other cool thing is that I was wearing my "Show me your Cupcakes" shirt from Cupcake Royale, today, so the store owners got a kick out of that and said how cool the Cupcake Royale marketing is. I totally agree! I also bought a t-shirt from this new Cupcake store and had to put it on for this photo opportunity! *hehehe* :)

As for the threat of snow here in Portland this weekend...we've seen some flakes mixed into our rain but nothing that is sticking...yet! *fingers crossed that we get to see some wintery white to help kick me into the Christmas Spirit*

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

amcgrew said...

Love the cupcakes and the new shirt-very cool colors, my friend! Cupcake lovers have great taste!
Thanks for sharing your excitement!

SMiles,
Amy