Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Salon Vision

I've had a busy busy day today! From working out at the gym, to packaging club kits, to going to the salon to be beautified... wow, I'm exhausted. I feel like I've ran around town all day! And then next I need to clean my house...UGH!

So this is me with my hairstylist, Glen. About a year ago I decided to switch from the gal that had been doing my hair for 3 years to Glen...on recommendation from my friend Teresa. I basically went in to Glen and said, "Do what you think is going to look the best on me," giving him full reign on what to do. (Was that smart? *hehehe*) He decided that he wants me to grow my hair out to just under my shoulders and put in (as he says it) "hot, sexy layers" - LOL! Guess we'll see how that looks when we get there! ;) I think I have about 4 more inches to go. Wow!

Hope all my blog readers enjoyed a very productive and fun day. :)

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

0 comments: