Monday, December 8, 2008

Our Gingerbread houses have gone MISSING!

I woke up super early on this cold December morning (5am to be exact - UGH!) and already have a mystery on my hands. Well, I can't say that its a tough mystery to solve, by any means, because there could only be one culprit...CODY! *gasp* Here's the scoop...

Becca and Alyssa decorated Gingerbread Houses yesterday which gave them something fun and festive to do all afternoon. Thankfully I took a picture of each of their houses so that they would have something to remember them by. :)

Well...sometime during the night Cody (our German Short-hair Pointer mix) decided he needed a midnight snack because somewhere between 10pm and 5am the gingerbread houses have both gone missing and the only noticeable evidence is the candy trail he left underneath the computer desk!! LOL It's quite the mess, too...ground up candy in my carpet...OY! I wish I would've had the opportunity to snap a picture of him during the act but I'm sure I'll have my opportunity later when he's gettin' sick in a different corner. *sigh* LOL

Happy Monday morning everyone! :)

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

0 comments: