Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lunch with Irene :)

Ok, not the best picture of me since my hair appt. isn't until tomorrow (dang it! lol) but I'm still so excited that my friend Irene G. came up to Portland today and called me so that we could get together for lunch. I LOVE getting together with friends! :)

We decided to go to Applebee's downtown by the Lloyd Center and even met Aaron there so that we all could chatter. We had a great time gabbing about fitness and other topics and it was just great seeing her! I think its been almost a year! Time sure flies!

I'm hoping that when she comes back through on Friday to pick up her new car that is getting some warranty work done that she'll be able to go to my Recreate-Fitness class with me. That would be so much fun and I'm sure she would enjoy the change from her normal fitness routine of karate and kick-boxing! :)

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

0 comments: