Friday, December 12, 2008

In honor of my "Dry Sense of Humor"...? LOL!

Today started out all blustery and wet which quickly put me in a soggy mood... but as the day progressed I found that it was easier than I thought to turn that sog into a smile - Check it out...

This adorable red velvet box arrived on my front doorstep today - A gift from my good friend Tina S! And just check out the ADORABLE ornament hanging off the side. Isn't that just the cutest thing you've ever seen? It's a cupcake ornament dressed all Christmas like (something I'll probably keep out all year long just because I can...LOL!) :) I'm thrilled to be adding it to my tree in an effort to collect meaningful ornaments...YIPPEE!!

So what was inside the box, you ask? Well check it out...

Tina knows that I love pink and brown so she sent me this shirt that says, "Don't get your Tinsel in a Tangle" - LOL! How fun is that! I need to take a picture of the cute card she sent, too, because on the inside she wrote that she got this gift for me because of my "Dry Sense of Humor"...LOL! (a long running argument/joke between us that goes WAY back! *hehehe*)

I can't wait to wear it Tina...I'm sure everyone that sees it will get a kick out of it. :) Thank you so much! I love everything!! :)

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

0 comments: