Thursday, December 4, 2008

I love Bracelets!

I had such a bumpy day today!

I woke up early and was in a good mood. Then I went to the gym and ended up re-aggravating my back issue that I had earlier this last summer and that was enough to put me in a somber, grumpy, and even tearful mood for the rest of the day. :( I'm hoping that its only a momentary hiccup because I definitely do not want to go through all that pain again...UGH! :(

Things did perk up a bit when I got a Christmas Gift (for Directors) in the mail today from Close To My Heart...woohoo! Isn't the card gorgeous?! How stinkin' cute! Just knowing that its handmade and knowing how many the company sends each year just blows my brain! Wow! :)

But now check out the cute gift that I got! I am starting to really love bracelets! Almost as much as Cupcakes, Lattes, and Sushi...but not quite...YET! LOL But isn't it cute!! :)

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

0 comments: