Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Christmas Eve Eve!

It's getting late so I thought I would just post a few random pictures from over the last couple of days. I'm looking forward to eventually putting some of these together on a scrapbook page...when I do I'll be sure to share! :)

This is our little dog Chip (Cocker Papillion) enjoying the snow in our backyard. He's actually running around on our deck but the snow off of the deck is just as high! Crazy nuts! :)

This picture was taken yesterday (December 22nd) before we headed to Seattle. Isn't the snow on the trees beautiful behind me? I love this photo...its one of my favorites (and I'm wearing my cupcake shirt! LOL)

This is Becca playing Santa at our Christmas Eve Eve get together. Unfortunately there are no pictures of Alyssa because she was the one that took all of the pictures. OY!

After dropping Aaron's Grandma off at her home in Federal Way we decided to make a little detour on our way back to the hotel by stopping at the place where Aaron and I met 22 years ago! Patterson's West Roller Skating Rink! LOL This picture was funny because it was super cold outside and we had to hold our breath so that it didn't fade us out in the picture. LOL Kinda funny!

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Kayla R. said...

Shannon,

Thank for the Christmas postcard! The hot tub picture was so adorable. I have enjoyed seeing all of your snow pictures....now can you please send that snow to southern Ohio? Just not around mid January b/c I have to get to SLC to scrapbook!!!!!