Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm going to the Album Retreat!

I made it completely official this morning! Yup! I bought my airfare and am headed to Salt Lake City, Utah mid January to attend the CTMH Consultants Annual Album Retreat. Woohoo! I snagged my retreat registration last week and now I'm on my way...literally. Yippee!!

As usual, I'm nervous to fly alone (anyone want to fly with me? *wink*) but once I get there the fun can begin! I'll be spending a great weekend making some INCREDIBLE pages and sharing moments with some of my favorite CTMH friends. What more could a girl ask for? Well, other than a shopping spree and a latte. LOL

But anyways, I'm excited and I just wanted to share my excitement with my readers. :) Hope you're having a wonderful day. :)

~*Stampily Yours*~ Shannon Buck! :)~

0 comments: